BUILDING, MARKETING & OPERATING A PROFITABLE TAX PRACTICE.
S/H: Free in Continental USA
This book is sent to our students enrolled with our Federal Income Tax course. While written primarily for students enrolled in the National Tax distance learning or online course in Federal Income Tax, we have made it available for purchase to the general public too. Building, Marketing, & Operating a Profitable Tax Practice is a real treasure house with hundreds of pages packed with tested and proven methods, ideas and techniques that show you how to quickly build a flourishing full-time or part-time tax preparation business and keep it running smoothly.
Some of the topics covered in this book
- How to get clients and how to convert them into lucrative repeat clients
- How to attract the most profitable type of clients
- How to streamline your office procedures for greatest efficiency
- How to obtain additional income from and through your clients
- How to set, increase and collect your fees
- How to expertly and successfully handle IRS audits
- How to create and enhance your reputation as a skilled, astute tax practitioner
- How to ease your peak season work load
- How to hire, train and manage assistants
- How to get the best deal in selling, merging (or buying) a tax practice
- How to comply with the rough tax preparer provisions
Plus much, much more …